Saturday, March 5, 2016

Polignana a mare

We saw the ancient city of Polignana which has been inhabited since prehistoric times they say. AMAZING!  (Yes, we are doing missionary work--but don't have many pictures of that.)


Oh, look at this next picture...see the rocky ledge, see the rope hanging from the edge...wouldn't that be a cool climb?  Oh, no...that would be dangerous....wouldn't it?  Well...
OH,OH...who is that crazy person attempting to do just that???

WAIT FOR IT>>>





UP, UP, UP he goes.... with me standing watching with the other 20 people that are there and trying to pretend I don't know him and wondering what I will do if he falls, how am I going to explain to Presidente Waddoups why he's in the hospital....(images of last summer at the cabin flashing through my mind with him climbing the 1000 foot tall tree to get his remote controlled plane down and I'm begging him to get down before he kills himself and I am a widow! )
Well, he made it and he's still living..."That was nothing" he says..."Hmmph" I said.
THE END.


2 comments:

  1. pretty sweet, would be cool to go to a place with history more than a couple hundred yrs. gotta agree though mummy, not that intense, dad has back flipped from higher, and i think you'd do well as a widow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we seriously surprised??? Take me there in June, Dad and I will race for best time. haha This is gorgeous and yeah mom, let dad be adventurous, you would be fine. bahaha

    ReplyDelete