Friday, April 15, 2016

Woke up this morning to this beautiful day.  This is our view from our balcony.  The farmer below us sells his vegetables and fruit right there.  We are pinching ourselves every day to be in this amazing country on a mission.  I don't think we have ever been happier (well...we might be if our kids and grandkids were with us) Chris often says to me..."Honey, we're in Italy!"  Hard to believe for us. Looking for opportunities to serve others every day is fun..  Learning Italian is WORK for me but it's stretched me and helped me realize that I can do this!  I gave my first Italian prayer in English class yesterday (because my tutor told me I had to volunteer to do it) and I was so proud of myself as was the whole class (of about 30 people)--They clapped for me!  Never had someone clap after a prayer! Also got high 5's from the young missionaries who are amazing with the language.  Life is good.



1 comment:

  1. It is so fun to see your pictures and read all that is happening with you guys! Yay for Italian prayers! So amazing. But I am not surprised at all 😘

    ReplyDelete